Friday, December 18, 2009

S.O.S Conference

The SOS Conference...
Last week we went to Ohio for a conference,
~
Here are some pictures for you!
Views From our hotel window(s)...
( Which was on the 10th floor!)


ect...

ect...
ect... :)

All Bundled up for the cold.


Waiting...


A look at one of the "Breakouts"

Gracia's Lil' pet.


Alyssa
Us Kids...

I love this one....Someone put "bunny ears" on the photographer!
(Look closely at some of the facial expressions!)




My Handsome young brother...:)



The Creation museum




A model of the "Ark"


Gracia


While we were there we got to listen to "buddy Davis"
sing, that was quite enjoyable!


The Garden...

"For the beauty of the Lord..."



!!!!L.O.L. !!!!

I never thought I'd see the day!
:)





"Its a Big one!"


~THE END~

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Coolness! But there is just something wrong with a phone hanging up in the middle of the garden! LOL. They could have at least made it pink and have leaves all over it!
Hugs
Kim

OurLilFullFam said...

Oh what fun. We are going next summer when we go to the AIG conference in July. We can't wait!

I like your Christmas music too, I had a hard time going through the lists when I would type in a song title!

Stephanie