Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The 2nd annual "Ginger bread" Shoot!

Hello all,
I hope everyone is having a happy new year so far...
Here are some pic's from our day after Christmas shoot at the grove...
It was lots of fun and we really enjoyed it!






Lil' Man....soo cute!

He's Growing up so fast...*sigh*





My Handsome brother....Jay

Mr.W


....:)....


Florida targets...;)



Here he is again!







Gabs


Daddy




My Other Handsome Bro'
( I have a abundance of handsome brothers! :)



I love this shot!!!!


God Bless,

The Campanas

4 comments:

Orenczaks said...

How fun! Hope to see you all soon!
Orenczak family

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hmmm for a family of 9 I only saw one gingerbread house. We are only a family of 5 and had 5 to destroy! LOL.
Looked like fun.
Hugs
Kim

The Campana Family said...

Hello Mrs.Wilson,
Ha ha...Your right...Well we traditionally do only two, one for Girls and one for the Boys...And of course we could only destroy one..The other we ate.

Alyssa

Anna P. said...

Looks like fun!!!
Alyssa...I LOVE your hair! It's beautiful!
The last shot of the bullets is really great! :)
Love ya!
Hope to see you soon!
Blessings!
Anna